- Add green peppers and tomatoes; cover and cook 1 hour longer or until
- meat and vegetables are tender. With a slotted spoon, transfer meat
- and vegetables to a large serving bowl; cover and keep warm.
- Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Combine flour and cold
- water until smooth; gradually whisk into the pan. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the
- heat; whisk in sour cream. Stir into meat mixture. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 358 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 446 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 20 g protein.