Honey-Pecan Kiwi Salad Recipe
- 5 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1. Combine lettuce, kiwi and pecans. In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice, oil and honey until smooth. Pour over salad and toss; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 94 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Honey-Pecan Kiwi Salad
"it is awesome. One of the best salads I had made !"
"Quick and easy salad that delivers a very refreshing taste and makes a good presentation. I added some strawberry slices since I had some on hand and this added more color to the salad. I also doubled the dressing ingredients. The dressing is just sweet enough with a slight tang from the lemon juice."