- 5 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine lettuce, kiwi and pecans. In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice, oil and honey until smooth. Pour over salad and toss; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Pecan Kiwi Salad
"This is a superb salad. Only change I made was to throw in some blueberries. This is a keeper."
"it is awesome. One of the best salads I had made !"
"quick and easy salad that delivers a very refreshing taste and makes a good presentation. I added some strawberry slices since I had some on hand and this added more color to the salad. I also doubled the dressing ingredients. The dressing is just sweet enough with a slight tang from the lemon juice."