- Transfer to two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Bake at 350°
- for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool on wire racks for 15 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, combine the cream, sugar and butter. Cook and
- stir until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil, without stirring.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes.
- Place cocoa in a heat-proof bowl. Carefully whisk hot liquid into
- cocoa until smooth (do not scrape pan). Cut brownies into squares;
- serve with ice cream and hot fudge sauce. Garnish with whipped cream
- and cherries if desired. Yield: 4 dozen (2 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 brownie with 4-1/2 teaspoons hot fudge sauce (calculated without walnuts in batter and without ice cream and optional toppings) equals 283 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.