- sheet. Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat
- until no longer pink; drain. Stir in milk and oregano. Combine the
- flour and water until smooth; add to sausage mixture. Bring to boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. For each serving,
- spoon about 1/3 cup gravy over two biscuits. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 700 calories, 37 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 1,166 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.