Herbed New Potatoes Recipe
- 3/4 pound small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash lemon juice
- 1. Remove a strip of peel from the middle of each potato. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; add butter mixture and toss gently. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 367 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed New Potatoes
"You will be hard-pressed to find a better potato recipe than this! Make when new potatoes are in season. You will want to double the sauce recipe - it is simply to-die-for!"