- 3/4 pound small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash lemon juice
- Remove a strip of peel from the middle of each potato. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; add butter mixture and toss gently. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forHerbed New Potatoes
"You will be hard-pressed to find a better potato recipe than this! Make when new potatoes are in season. You will want to double the sauce recipe - it is simply to-die-for!"