Herbed Garlic Cheese Spread
I've taken this creamy spread to many holiday gatherings and parties- and there's never any left to bring home! Well-seasoned with a blend of herb flavors, this cheesy treat tastes great on slices of French bread, too.
24 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, marjoram, oregano, thyme, dill weed, garlic powder and pepper
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and seasonings until
- well blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 100 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.