Hearty Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook beef, onion and pepper until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, taco sauce and water; stir until cheese is melted. Stir in the tomato, green pepper and olives. Serve warm with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
2 tablespoon: 56 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Hearty Taco Dip
"Great recipe. Full of flavor. My family loves it!!"
"This recipe was AWESOME! We served it with Frito Scoops. This has become a family favorite and hope to make it at all our family gatherings."
"Great recipe. We will be having this again and again."
"I cannot believe someone has not left a review for this recipe it is the best, my bunch loves this one, if you have not made it and hesitant to try "do it" you will not be dissappointed, since this recipe came out I have been making it."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.