Hearty Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook beef, onion and pepper until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, taco sauce and water; stir until cheese is melted. Stir in the tomato, green pepper and olives. Serve warm with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 56 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.