Hazelnut Mocha Smoothies
This smooth blend of coffee, cocoa and nutty flavors is better than any coffeehouse version we've tried. Try it, and we're sure you will agree. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a blender, combine the milk, Nutella and espresso powder; cover
- and process until blended. Add ice cubes; cover and process until
- smooth. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into
- chilled glasses; serve immediately. Garnish with chocolate curls if
- desired. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without chocolate curls) equals 474 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.