Ham Salad Sandwiches
Sweet pickles give Ham Salad Sandwiches a bold flavor that's irresistible. "These delightful sandwiches are excellent for a ladies' luncheon," reports Pat Keuther of Denver, Colorado, who shares the recipe.
50 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 pounds fully cooked ham or ring bologna, coarsely ground
- 3 cups chopped sweet pickles
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 100 slices of bread
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a several large bowls, combine ham, pickles, Miracle Whip and
- pimientos. Spoon 1/4 cup onto 50 slices of bread; top with lettuce
- if desired and remaining bread. Yield: 50 servings.