- 4 pounds fully cooked ham or ring bologna, coarsely ground
- 3 cups chopped sweet pickles
- 2 cups mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 100 slices of bread
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- Combine ham, pickles, mayonnaise and pimientos; mix well. Spoon 1/4 cup onto 50 slices of bread; top with lettuce if desired and remaining bread. Yield: 50 servings.
Reviews forHam Salad Sandwiches
"don't know, something seems to be missing in this recipe. Does not taste as good as some other ham salad I have eaten."