Ham Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, toss macaroni with ham, green pepper, tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Parmesan cheese, milk and salt. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 366 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 865 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Ham Pasta Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.