Ham Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, toss macaroni with ham, green pepper, tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Parmesan cheese, milk and salt. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 366 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 865 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Ham Pasta Salad
"This definitely has the WOW factor. Sooooo Delish!"
"I have been making this salad for years - I changed two things, I use black olives instead of the green pepper for my familys taste and used mayo instead of miracle whip. Everybody loves it and asks for the recipe."
"I've made this recipe for years and it's always a crowd pleaser. It an easy dish to make and you can make ahead for potluck."
"By far the best pasta salad I have ever tasted. I made this salad for a family party and now it is requested for every family gathering. Tastes best with garden fresh veggies."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.