- 1 package (7 ounces) shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, toss macaroni with ham, green pepper, tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Parmesan cheese, milk and salt. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forHam Pasta Salad
"This definitely has the WOW factor. Sooooo Delish!"
"I have been making this salad for years - I changed two things, I use black olives instead of the green pepper for my familys taste and used mayo instead of miracle whip. Everybody loves it and asks for the recipe."