Ham & Spinach Casserole Recipe
This is down-home cooking at its best! Ham and veggies join forces with a creamy sauce and pretty topping to create a hearty meal-in-one. Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over medium heat until lightly browned. Stir in the carrots, soup, spinach, water, pepper and salt; heat through. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Unroll crescent dough; separate into two rectangles. Seal perforations. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into four strips; make a lattice crust. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly and crust is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 438 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 2,593 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 26 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC