Ham & Spinach Casserole
This is down-home cooking at its best! Ham and veggies join forces with a creamy sauce and pretty topping to create a hearty meal-in-one. Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over
- medium heat until lightly browned. Stir in the carrots, soup,
- spinach, water, pepper and salt; heat through. Pour into a greased
- 8-in. square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into two rectangles. Seal
- perforations. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into four strips; make a
- lattice crust. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until bubbly
- and crust is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 438 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 2,593 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 26 g protein.