Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
These are a fun twist on the traditional hot ham and cheese sandwich. Kids will love to make them! Katherine Desrosiers - Trail, British Columbia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of tortillas. Sprinkle with 1/4
- cup Parmesan cheese. Layer tortillas with ham, provolone cheese,
- salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Fold in sides of
- tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush
- with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at
- 425° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara
- sauce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll-up (calculated without marinara sauce) equals 630 calories, 34 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 1,862 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 36 g protein.