Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups Recipe
These are a fun twist on the traditional hot ham and cheese sandwich. Kids will love to make them! —Katherine Desrosiers, Trail, British Columbia
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Marinara sauce, optional
- 1. Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of tortillas. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Layer tortillas with ham, provolone cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Fold in sides of tortillas; roll up.
- 2. Place seam side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 roll-up (calculated without marinara sauce) equals 630 calories, 34 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 1,862 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 36 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC