Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce, optional
- 1. Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of tortillas. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Layer tortillas with ham, provolone cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Fold in sides of tortillas; roll up.
- 2. Place seam side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 630 calories, 34g fat (14g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1862mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 6g fiber), 36g protein
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
"Great for the kids, you could really do this with whatever cold cuts suite your taste. I used pepperoni instead of salami because that is what my boys prefer. You will want to give this a try the next time your kids bring friends home."
"I make these with honey-roasted, peppered turkey breast instead of ham. My family & my boys' friends LOVE them!!"
"I made these for friends who came over to watch the Wisconsin vs Iowa football game and everyone LOVED them. So easy and so delicious. Will make time and again. (I omitted the red peppers, but would like to try them, and there are numerous other options I will try down the road - different meats/cheeses/vegetables.) YUM. Thanks for sharing this recipe."
"These were quick, easy & yummy! Great for a speedy meal."
"Easy meal. I would add onions next time and I just used the pepperoni I get for pizzas instead of salami. I also used real ham instead of processed deli ham to cut down on the sodium."
"This recipe was super easy and very delicious. I did substitute pepperoni for the salami and used peppered ham. It gave it some nice flavors. I would even consider doing the same but use roast beef, swiss cheese, grilled onion and horseradish. Delish!"
"This roll-up is amazing! I have made it so many different ways and it is always so good! Thanks!"
"Very tastey and easy to make! AA++"
"In addition to the roasted peppers, I used oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes and used that oil instead of the olive oil for extra flavor. Also, I subsituted pepperoni for the salami. These are EXCELLENT and with soup make a heart meal."
"These were really easy, and super-tasty. The kids and even my fussy hisband loved them!!"
"I made these for a widow's luncheon at church. The ladies raved over these very easy to make roll-ups."
"These were very good!! I didn't have the right size tortillas so I had some trouble rolling them up. Will definitely use the 10" tortillas next time."
"Very simple to make. I used ham and turkey instead of salami and they were tasty!"
"These were very good. Next time I will not use as much Parmesan Cheese"
"These were very good and will be put into a regular meal rotation."