- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of tortillas. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Layer tortillas with ham, provolone cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Fold in sides of tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHam & Cheese Roll-Ups
"Great for the kids, you could really do this with whatever cold cuts suite your taste. I used pepperoni instead of salami because that is what my boys prefer. You will want to give this a try the next time your kids bring friends home."
"I make these with honey-roasted, peppered turkey breast instead of ham. My family & my boys' friends LOVE them!!"
"I made these for friends who came over to watch the Wisconsin vs Iowa football game and everyone LOVED them. So easy and so delicious. Will make time and again. (I omitted the red peppers, but would like to try them, and there are numerous other options I will try down the road - different meats/cheeses/vegetables.) YUM. Thanks for sharing this recipe."
"easy meal. I would add onions next time and I just used the pepperoni I get for pizzas instead of salami. I also used real ham instead of processed deli ham to cut down on the sodium."
"This roll-up is amazing! I have made it so many different ways and it is always so good! Thanks!"
"Very tastey and easy to make! AA++"
"In addition to the roasted peppers, I used oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes and used that oil instead of the olive oil for extra flavor. Also, I subsituted pepperoni for the salami. These are EXCELLENT and with soup make a heart meal."
"These were really easy, and super-tasty. The kids and even my fussy hisband loved them!!"