- over medium-hot heat for 10 minutes on each side or until meat
- reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should
- read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Meanwhile, cut two pieces of heavy-duty foil into 18-in. x 12-in.
- rectangles. Wrap tortillas in one piece and vegetables in the other;
- seal foil tightly. Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 5-7
- minutes, turning occasionally.
- Cut steak into 1/8-in. slices across the grain; place on tortillas.
- Top with vegetables and roll up. Serve with avocado and sour cream
- if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now