Grilled Potatoes & Peppers
My husband Matt grills this recipe for both breakfast and dinner gatherings. Besides the company, the potatoes are one of the best parts! —Susan Nordin, Warren, PA
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Grill: 40 min.
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide between two pieces
- of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato
- mixture and crimp edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are
- tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 103 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.