Grilled Potatoes & Peppers Recipe
My husband Matt grills this recipe for both breakfast and dinner gatherings. Besides the company, the potatoes are one of the best parts! —Susan Nordin, Warren, PA
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Grill: 40 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and crimp edges to seal.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup equals 103 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC