Grilled Lime Chicken
A wonderful citrusy marinade makes this chicken tangy and tasty. A few hours before dinner, simply marinate the chicken for a fuss-free meal later on.—Lisa Dougherty, Vacaville, California
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch. In a resealable plastic bag,
- combine the lime juice, oil, onions, garlic, 2 tablespoons dill and
- pepper; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 2-4
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium-hot
- heat for 6-7 minutes on each side, or until a meat thermometer
- reaches 170 °. Sprinkle with remaining dill. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 235 calories, 12 g fat (0 saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.