Grilled Hash Browns Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- Dash seasoned salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Place potatoes on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20 in. x 18 in.) coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with onion, bouillon, seasoned salt and pepper; drizzle with butter.
- 2. Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 89 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 652mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Grilled Hash Browns
"pmhenderson. turn off 1 set of the burners and move it over."
"How do you cook on indirect heat on a gas grill?? pmhendrson"