Grilled Corn with Dill Recipe
I like to peel the husks back and rub ears of sweet corn with delicious dill butter before putting them on the grill. The butter melts over the golden kernels as the corn steams inside the husk. -Jeannie Klugh Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 10 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Soak the corn in cold water for 1 hour. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the butter, chives, dill, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2. Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Spread each ear of corn with butter mixture. Rewrap corn husks and secure with kitchen string.
- 3. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 285 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 303 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC