Grilled Corn with Dill Recipe
- 10 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place corn in a stockpot; cover with cold water. Soak 20 minutes; drain. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat remaining ingredients until blended.
- 2. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Spread corn with butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks; secure with kitchen string.
- 3. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. Cut string and peel back husks. Yield: 10 servings.
1 ear of corn: 285 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 303mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Grilled Corn with Dill
"My family loved this grilled corn there was none left and had a lot of people ask for the recipe. it was a hit at our BBQ"