Grilled Chicken Wraps
My husband and I love Mexican food and are always looking for new ways to prepare burritos. This recipe is one we came up with together. Everyone who has tried it loves it! —Cheryl Zelinger, Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions, sliced ripe olives, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or shredded lettuce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five
- ingredients; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate
- for up to 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium
- heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Slice
- chicken into strips.
- Serve in tortillas with toppings of your choice. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap (calculated without optional toppings) equals 352 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 304 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a