Grilled Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions, sliced ripe olives, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or shredded lettuce
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Slice chicken into strips.
- 3. Serve in tortillas with toppings of your choice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap (calculated without optional toppings) equals 352 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 304 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.