My husband and I love Mexican food and are always looking for new ways to prepare burritos. This recipe is one we came up with together. Everyone who has tried it loves it! —Cheryl Zelinger, Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 45 Surprising Foods You Can (and Should!) Grill
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Optional toppings: chopped green onions, sliced ripe olives, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or shredded lettuce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Slice chicken into strips.
- Serve in tortillas with toppings of your choice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Chicken Wraps in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p17
Reviews forGrilled Chicken Wraps
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 5, 2012
"This is a Fajita...... not a wrap and not a burito and is not original in any way. But always good!"