Grilled Beef Kabobs Recipe
Many times, I must come up with recipes requiring only ingredients already in my pantry. This is one of them. It's my husband's favorite meat dish. —Dolores, Lueken, Ferdinand, Indiana
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) French or Russian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 8 to 10 bacon strips, cut in half
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 small zucchini squash, cut into chunks
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, quartered, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Place half of marinade in a large resealable plastic bag. Add beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain beef, discarding marinade in bag. Wrap bacon around beef cubes. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef and vegetables.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Beef Kabobs
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC