- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) French or Russian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 to 10 bacon strips, cut in half
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 small zucchini squash, cut into chunks
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, quartered, optional
- Place beef in a shallow glass pan. Combine salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper and garlic powder. Pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate 8-24 hours. Drain and reserve marinade. Wrap bacon around beef cubes. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef and vegetables. Grill over hot heat for 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. Baste frequently with marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Beef Kabobs
"Best kabobs I've ever made! I actually signed up for Taste of Home just so I could write this review. Usually Kabobs taste charred or dry to me, but these were just fantastic. So much flavor and not dry at all due to the basting of the marinade. Would make them again in a heartbeat. My beef was tender and worked fine. Great recipe!"