Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad Recipe
Your tailgate crowd will love this bright, tasty salad from Stasha Wampler of Clinchport, Virginia. It's easy to make and take.
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 block (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2. Place beans in a large salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 153 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 438mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2013
"Very easy to make! And very delicious!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC