Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 block (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2. Place beans in a large salad bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 153 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 438mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Green Bean and Mozzarella Salad
"I added very thinly sliced red onion. Added a great taste and texture to it."
"I had no green beans but wanted to make this recipe . No problem I used Asparagus and then followed through with everything else. It was most enjoyable and its a quick fix. I will use the Beans next time and I have no doubt that it too will be just as Tasty *JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor"
"Very easy to make! And very delicious!"