Greek Chicken Nachos
These delicious nachos are perfect on Greek night with family or friends, but don't treat them like an appetizer! Packed with chicken, cheese and all your Greek flavors, these nachos make for a hearty, filling meal. Brenda Murphy - Spokane, Washington
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) lemon-pepper marinated chicken breast fillets
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Greek olives, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook chicken in batches on an indoor grill for 6-8 minutes or until
- juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, place garbanzo beans and salad dressing in a food
- processor; cover and process until smooth. Dice chicken. In an
- ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer half of the bean
- mixture, tortilla chips, chicken, feta cheese, tomatoes, olives and
- mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 300 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 1,030 mg sodium,