These delicious nachos are perfect on Greek night with family or friends, but don't treat them like an appetizer! Packed with chicken, cheese and all your Greek flavors, these nachos make for a hearty, filling meal. Brenda Murphy - Spokane, Washington
Recommended: 33 Ways to Turn Rotisserie Chicken into Dinner
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) lemon-pepper marinated chicken breast fillets
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Greek olives, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook chicken in batches on an indoor grill for 6-8 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, place garbanzo beans and salad dressing in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Dice chicken. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer half of the bean mixture, tortilla chips, chicken, feta cheese, tomatoes, olives and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Greek Chicken Nachos in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p60
Reviews forGreek Chicken Nachos
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 31, 2014
"What a nice twist on nachos. I get tired of my sons nachos and these are the perfect adult nacho"
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2012
"The mixture of flavors is outstanding."