Glazed Ham Steaks Recipe
Sweeten up ham steaks with pineapple and brown sugar. Your family will be so impressed with this yummy dish, they will ask for it often.—Ernestine Beoughter, Lawrenceville, Illinois
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set pineapple aside (discard remaining juice or save for another use). Cut each ham steak in half; place in an ungreased baking pan.
- 2. Combine brown sugar, mustard and reserved juice; spread over ham. Top with pineapple and cherries. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Ham Steaks
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2015
"I made this dish last Sunday and my family loved it! We are making it this Sunday also! Great recipe!"
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2012
"Quick and easy when you want a nice dinner for a small party."
Reviewed Feb. 24, 2012
"Made this many times. Super easy and quick."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC