Glazed Ham Steaks Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set pineapple aside (discard remaining juice or save for another use). Cut each ham steak in half; place in an ungreased baking pan.
- 2. Combine brown sugar, mustard and reserved juice; spread over ham. Top with pineapple and cherries. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Ham Steaks
"I made this dish last Sunday and my family loved it! We are making it this Sunday also! Great recipe!"
"Soooo good! I made this for a small Christmas dinner and it was perfect! Definitely a keeper recipe!"
"I made this for a 2 person Christmas dinner and it was sooo good! i recommend doubling the glaze because I had 5 slices and the original recipe wasn't enough.Still a keeper recipe!"
"Quick and easy when you want a nice dinner for a small party."
"Made this many times. Super easy and quick."