Glazed Ham Steaks
Sweeten up ham steaks with pineapple and brown sugar. Your family will be so impressed with this yummy dish, they will ask for it often.Ernestine Beoughter, Lawrenceville, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 Min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set pineapple aside
- (discard remaining juice or save for another use). Cut each ham
- steak in half; place on an ungreased baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard and reserved juice.
- Spread over ham. Top with pineapple and cherries. Bake, uncovered at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4