Ginger Ale Fruit Punch
A "berry" tasty way to put sparkle into her menu is with this zippy punch. Kids love this pretty red beverage.Heidi Wilcox, Lapeer, Michigan
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 quart white grape juice, chilled
- 1 quart cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 118 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.