Garlic-Parmesan Cheese Ball Recipe
“This is one of our entertaining mainstays,” writes Susan Seymour of Valatie, New York. “It complements most meals and is so easy to prepare and dress up with a variety of garnishes.”
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Shape into a ball. Roll in walnuts if desired. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews for Garlic-Parmesan Cheese Ball
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2009
"very easy, very tasty"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC