“This is one of our entertaining mainstays,” writes Susan Seymour of Valatie, New York. “It complements most meals and is so easy to prepare and dress up with a variety of garnishes.”
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Shape into a ball. Roll in walnuts if desired. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Chill for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Garlic-Parmesan Cheese Ball in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p45
Reviews forGarlic-Parmesan Cheese Ball
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2009
"very easy, very tasty"