Garlic Bean Dip Recipe
"There isn't a bean that my family does not like, In fact, I serve one kind or another almost every day," writes Nancy Testin of Harrington, Delaware. "This is one of my favorite dips."
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. Place first five ingredients in a food processor; process until almost smooth. Add mayonnaise and parsley; pulse just until blended. Serve with pita chips. Yield: 6 servings.
1/4 cup dip: 102 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Garlic Bean Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC