Garlic Bean Dip Recipe
"There isn't a bean that my family does not like, In fact, I serve one kind or another almost every day," writes Nancy Testin of Harrington, Delaware. "This is one of my favorite dips."
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips or assorted raw vegetables
- 1. In a food processor, combine the beans, vinegar, garlic, salt and cumin; cover and process until almost smooth. Add mayonnaise and parsley; cover and process just until blended. Serve with pita chips or vegetables. Yield: 6 servings.
1/4 cup: 102 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Garlic Bean Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC