Fry Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, optional
- Hot prepared French-fried potatoes
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients; if desired, add pickle relish. Serve with fries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Fry Sauce
"This is awesome. I add extra hot sauce for more of a kick."