Fry Sauce Recipe
Want a change of pace from dipping your French fries into ketchup? Try a favorite condiment from Utah...Fry Sauce. It is spiced up blend of ketchup and mayo. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, optional
- Hot prepared French-fried potatoes
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients; if desired, add pickle relish. Serve with fries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Fry Sauce
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2014
"This is awesome. I add extra hot sauce for more of a kick."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC