- 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Make 3 more crepes,
- adding remaining butter to skillet as needed.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3 tablespoons
- confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Spread 1
- rounded tablespoon on each crepe; top with 1/4 cup fruit and roll
- up. Sprinkle with remaining confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 crepes equals 329 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.