- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar, divided
- 4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup each fresh blueberries, strawberries and raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In an 8-in. nonstick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon butter. Stir batter; pour about 2 tablespoons into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Make 3 more crepes, adding remaining butter to skillet as needed.
- For filling, in a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Spread 1 rounded tablespoon on each crepe; top with 1/4 cup fruit and roll up. Sprinkle with remaining confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFruit 'n' Cream Crepes
"Double up .A great summer breakfast lite and filling."
"I would recommend doubling the filling for 2 servings, but other than that this is a great recipe. My husband and I loved it!"