Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
“I got this recipe from my sister years ago and like to fix it when times are rushed," says Donna Rear of Red Deer, Alberta. "It’s fancy enough for the most special occasions but so easy to prepare with ingredients I always have on hand. Try varying the juices and fruits.”
- 1-1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the raspberries, 1/2 cup cranberry-raspberry juice and lemon juice until blended. Fold in whipped cream. Pour onto crust.
- 2. Spoon remaining juice over cheesecake; cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 319 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC