I got this recipe from my sister years ago and like to fix it when times are rushed. It's fancy enough for the most special occasions but so easy to prepare with ingredients I always have on hand. Try varying the juices and fruits. —Donna Rear, Red Deer, Alberta
Featured In: 22 Easy Cheesecake Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 15 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until combined. Beat in the raspberries, 1/2 cup cranberry-raspberry juice and lemon juice until blended. Fold in whipped cream. Pour onto crust.
- Spoon remaining juice over cheesecake; cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p33
Reviews forFrozen Raspberry Cheesecake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2008
"Yummy Yum Yum Yummy"