Frosty Toffee Bits Pie Recipe
On a hot summer day or to finish off a wonderful meal any time, this dessert tastes oh-so-good! —LaDonna Reed, Ponca City, Oklahoma
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream until blended. Fold in whipped topping and 1 cup toffee bits.
- 2. Spoon into crust; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece equals 406 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC