Frosty Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 15 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- Whipped topping and grated chocolate, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in ice cream. Spoon into prepared crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. Remove pie from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and grated chocolate. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 284 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Chocolate Pie
"Very good and very simple. My 13 year old son made it and he was very proud. However, we did cheat...we bought the Oreo already made crust. Everyone loved it.!"
"Needed a little more oreo crust."