- brownie batter by tablespoonfuls over cream cheese layer. Cut
- through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out almost clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter;
- stir until smooth. Cool slightly; stir in confectioners' sugar and
- enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Frost brownies.
- Yield: 16 brownies.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.