Flavorful Pork Chops
These savory and fork tender pork chops smothered in scrumptious sauce are lip-lickin good! —Patti Leonard, Valrico, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown
- chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1
- minute longer. Add the Worcestershire sauce, honey and mustard to
- the skillet; stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a
- boil. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for
- 15-20 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop with 4 teaspoons sauce equals 429 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 796 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot