Flavorful Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the Worcestershire sauce, honey and mustard to the skillet; stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 429 calories, 22g fat (7g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 796mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Flavorful Pork Chops
"It's pretty quick and easy to get these pork chops cooking on the stove. For some reason my pork chops were a little on the tough side. Maybe I should have let them cook a little longer."
"Very good...a little salty for my taste with all the Worcestershire sauce, so next time I might skip salting the pork chops before browning. Easy dish with ingredients on hand!"
"Fantastic! My family was so sad when this dish was all gone! :)"
"HOME RUN to echo the guy on my left. Very flavorful."
"The name says it all. These were really good and very tender. I doubled the sauce part and served with potatoes also. I loved it."
"I served these with mashed potatoes and peas. A definite repeater. My family loved them!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.