- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the Worcestershire sauce, honey and mustard to the skillet; stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forFlavorful Pork Chops
"These chops were very flavorful. Unfortunately I found the cook time to be too long and they were a little dry, but we just poured the sauce over the top of them and our potatoes and enjoyed it very much. Great recipe!"
"Fantastic! My family was so sad when this dish was all gone! :)"
"HOME RUN to echo the guy on my left. Very flavorful."
"The name says it all. These were really good and very tender. I doubled the sauce part and served with potatoes also. I loved it."
"I served these with mashed potatoes and peas. A definite repeater. My family loved them!"