Flavored Oyster Crackers
These jazzed-up oyster crackers created by our Test Kitchen have such great flavor, we bet you’ll have trouble not eating them all at once! With Parmesan cheese and seasoning from a soup mix, they’re a sure-fire hit with any soup.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- Place the crackers in a large bowl. Combine the oil, cheese and soup
- mix; pour over crackers and toss gently. Transfer to two ungreased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes, stirring once. Cool. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.