- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, oil and
- garlic. Add the halibut; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for
- 30 minutes.
- For sauce and salsa, peel and cube avocados. In a small bowl, mash
- 1/4 cup avocado. Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients. Place
- remaining avocado in a small bowl; stir in the remaining salsa
- ingredients. Refrigerate sauce and salsa until serving.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. Broil halibut 4-6 in. from the heat
- for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Place fish
- on the center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 cup cabbage, about
- 1 tablespoon sauce and 1/4 cup salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tacos equals 545 calories, 27 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 732 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.