- butter and seasonings. Add the cheeses, celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Stir in the chicken and spaghetti.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish (dish will be full). Combine
- cornflakes and remaining butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 12-14
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 404 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 763 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.