Fancy Berry Beverage Recipe
- 8 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and pureed
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Fresh strawberries, optional
- 1. In a large bowl or container, combine the first five ingredients; stir until smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Fold in whipped cream. Slowly add ginger ale; stir gently to mix. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 quarts.
1 cup: 261 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (37g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Fancy Berry Beverage
"This is the special drink our family enjoys during the holidays. I have left out the heavy whipping cream and it is so good!"