- cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack
- for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen;
- cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 414 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.