European Tossed Salad
Here's a swift salad that Rachel Rosenbaum puts on her Brooklyn, New York dinner table when time is extra tight. The thick sweet dressing easily tops off packaged salad greens and colorful grape tomatoes.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve European blend salad greens
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens and tomatoes. In a small bowl,
- whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice. Pour over salad and
- toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 114 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.